Get ready for your interview
Would you like to apply to INOWAI and boost your chances of being successful? Here are a few tips to help you prepare in the best possible way for your job interview, a unique opportunity for a discussion with the recruiter.
Best of luck!
Before the interview
- Think about the logistics: the address, the recruiter’s name, traffic, transport, parking, etc.
- Prepare a professional outfit, one that is tailored to the occasion, neutral and well put-together.
- Do some research on INOWAI: its areas of work, its values, its latest news, etc.
- Prepare an up-to-date CV and, if applicable, a cover letter.
- Re-read the advertisement you are responding to and ask yourself why INOWAI would choose you over any other candidate; list the strengths you would bring to the job.
- Complete, create or update your profile on professional social networks: pay attention to any photos and posts you have published.
- Think of some relevant questions to ask.
- Adjust your watch and be on time
During the interview
- You must convince the recruiter that you are made for the job.
- Appearances matter: the first impression is always the most important one!
- Turn off your mobile phone.
- What you say should be structured and coherent, keep it specific and factual.
- Pay attention to your posture, choice of words and body language and be enthusiastic.
- Take notes.
- Ask questions.
- Be yourself and have confidence in yourself!
After the interview
- Thank the recruiter(s)
- Be patient
- Learn from your experiences